vineri, august 07, 2009

love seen through a child's eyes


















"When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different.
You just know that your name is safe in their mouth."

"Love is what makes you smile when you're tired."


"If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who
you hate."

"Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it
everyday."

"You really shouldn't say 'I love you' unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget."

"During my piano recital, I was on a stage and I was scared. I looked at
all the people watching me and saw my daddy waving and smiling.
He was the only one doing that. I wasn't scared anymore."

"My mommy loves me more than anybody .
You don't see anyone else kissing me to sleep at night."

"Love is when Mommy sees Daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is
handsomer than Robert Redford."

"Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all
day."

"Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before
giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK."

acuma ca te-ai induiosat, afla ca sunt spuse de copii intre 4 si 8 ani
sursa aici : http://luv.tribe.net/thread/68d02071-fab1-4d18-83fa-47c00a9e899b

ps: n-o rata pe ultima, e breathtaking ca aerul de pe everest

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu